AP SBTET Exam Notification 2018 Oct/Nov – (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular & Supply Exam Fee, Exam Dates, exams Info. AP SBTET Notification October / November 2018, AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2018, AP SBTET Fee Payment Detail’s Exam Dates Available Here.
Check Also Here: AP SBTET Latest Updates
AP SBTET Diploma Examinations Notification October / November 2018 For (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular & Supplementary October / November 2018 Sbtet Examinations Notification Available Now, Diploma Examination C 16, C-09, C14 & ER-91 Pharmacy -Regular/Supplementary Oct / Nov 2018.
AP SBTET Notification Oct/Nov 2018 (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular & Supply Exam Fee, Dates & Hall Tickets – Info
The State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Andhra Pradesh has Conduct Diploma examination in the time of March/April/May and in the time of Oct/Nov/Dec 2018 For Regular and Supplementary Exams (as per Academic calendar Schedule ). This is the general procedure inconsistently.
AP SBTET Has Preparing a Notification For Conduct a Diploma Examinations October / November 2018. So The Students who are waiting for Diploma Examinations Notification Regular and Supply Examination Fee Payment Oct/Nov 2018 Live On the internet available now. We have given all valuable Information and furthermore, you will ready to download AP SBTET Diploma Examination Notification Exam for C 16, C-09, C14 Schemes. we have given a Copy of authority Notification Soon. Diploma Examinations Notification, which is released by the AP SBTET. So candidates looking for this information and Examination may now get more info and can download this exam schedule as well. The links provided below will be working Now as these Diploma Examinations Notification, Oct/Nov 2018 are released by the AP SBTET.
So, all the Students keep in touch with us for more Latest news about the Diploma Exam fee Notifications. We are also provided you with a direct source link to check the result which has shown below.
The detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-09, C-14, C-16 & ER-91 schemes to appear for the Regular/Supplementary/ backlog examinations in Oct/Nov-2018 commencing from 23-10-2018 as mentioned in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any APOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtain hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates the APOnline centre/Polytechnic operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, APOnline centre/Polytechnic operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal / Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Further, Principals are requested to give necessary instructions to the Heads of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the APOnline, e-Seva centres/Polytechnics/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification. The amount collected from the students towards examination fee is to be paid online through multiple payment option. The money collected is to be deposited in bank account of any faculty having net banking facility and make the payment through option. The reconciliation will take place immediately. The concerned Head of section can verify the status of the payment in the report placed in his login. The Polytechnics can make the fee payment without fine only. During Late and Tatkal period the students have to make the fee payment through APOnline or Payment Gateway only. The Polytechnics have to make the fee payment, during the period, without fine only. If the Polytechnics are failed in making the fee payment in-time, they have to pay the fee existing during that period. For any query send the mail with details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The hall tickets cannot be generated towards the amounts directly deposited in the SBTET account as it is automated.
It is further informed that if the details, of any candidate, are not available in NR, the Polytechnics can add the NR with HOS login in through ADDNR button after thorough verification of eligibility. The HTs will be generated for all such candidates after closure of fee payment period.
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST/ BM – V Sem (C-16)
II REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – III sem (C-16)
2. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT – VII Sem (C-14 )
III SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – I Year and IV sem (C-16)
2. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT – I year, III sem, IV sem (C-14 )
3. PH – I & II Year (ER – 91)
IV. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – I , III & IV Semester (C-14)
2. A/AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT / IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ BM – V Semester (C-14)
3. AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST /BM -VI Sem (C-14)
4. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST /CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – I Year, III, IV Semester (C-09 )
5. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST-VI Semester (C-09)
6. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – VII Semester (C-09)
7. BM – V Semester (C-09
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure the completion of the syllabus in time i.e. on or before 06-10-2018 as per the academic calendar. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification and the memo in the reference 1st cited into the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only will be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance he/she will not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance up to 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of penalty from the candidates.
The details of candidates eligible for condonation are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 08-10-2018. The hall tickets for those candidates will be generated only after payment of condonation fee through the AP Online/ Payment gateway i.e Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking i.e before 08-10- 2018. Hence the Principals are requested not to take any DDs towards condonation fee.
For both regular/supplementary/backlog candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee.
The URL for online examination fee payment is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the Polytechnics in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Transfer of examination center, for the students, is not permitted after last working day under any circumstances.
a) The following candidates are eligible for Oct/Nov -2018 Diploma Examinations as First mercy chance
1. Candidates admitted in the academic year 2012-13 into 3 Year Diploma courses and admitted in 2011-12 for 3 ½ Year Diploma courses under C-09 Scheme.
2. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted in the academic year 2014-15 (PIN with „13‟) into 3 Year and 3 ½ Year Diploma courses under C-09 Scheme.
3. Candidates admitted in the academic year 2014-15 under ER-91 Scheme(PIN with „14‟) into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
b) The following candidates are not eligible for Oct/Nov -2018 Diploma Examinations.
1) Candidates admitted under C-09 scheme during the academic year 2009-10,2010-11 and 2011-12 into 3 year Diploma courses
2) Inter Vocational course (IVC) candidates admitted into II year of 3 year Diploma courses directly, under C-09 scheme, in the academic years 2010-11(PIN with „09‟), 2011-12(PIN with „10‟), 2012-13(PIN with „11‟) and 2013-14(PIN with „12‟) or readmitted from C-05 to C-09 in these academic years.
3) Candidates admitted under C-09 scheme during the academic year 2009-10 and 2010-11 into 3½ year SW Diploma courses including BM.
4) Candidates admitted under C-05 scheme subsequently readmitted in C-09 scheme (PIN with ’05’,’06’,’07,’ ’08’) batches of 3 year Diploma and 3½ Sandwich Diploma courses including BM.
5) Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme into II year directly in the academic year 2009-10(PIN with ’08’) and prior batches.
6) Candidates admitted under C-09 scheme and subsequently readmitted under C-14 scheme with PIN „09‟,‟10‟and‟11‟ of 3 year Diploma courses and PIN with „09‟ and „10‟ of 3½ Diploma courses.
7) Candidates admitted under ER-91 scheme during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN with „13‟) and prior batches of 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
8) Candidates admitted into 3 year and 3½ Diploma courses under C-00 and C-05 schemes
Download: AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2018
|I||Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of theory examinations||23-10-2018 ( Tuesday)|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||10-09-2018 ( Monday )|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||26-09-2018 ( Wednesday )|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||28-09-2018 ( Friday )|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||06-10-2018 ( Saturday )|
|VII||Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||09-10-2018 (Tuesday)|
|VIII||Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||12-10-2018 ( Friday )|
|IX||Industrial Training fee (5th Semester for C-09 and 5th/ 6th semester for C-16) shall pay through AP Online/Payment gateway/net banking.|
|A)||Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th semester Industrial training.||10-09-2018 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.|
Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty
| 28-09-2018 (Friday)|
06-10-2018 (Saturday )
|D)||Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||28-11-2018 (Wednesday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses||Rs. 1000/-|
|(iii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iv) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(v) a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) — 3 yr Diploma Regular/2yr D. Pharmacy
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|XI||Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600/-|
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
3. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by Second week of October-2018.
4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc’s or AP Online centres.
8. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification. 10. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with button after thorough verification.
11. The urls for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
AP SBTET Diploma Examination Notification – Oct/Nov 2018: Below we have provided Detailed Examinations Notification 2018 October / November Once It Is Released. AP SBTET Diploma Notification for the examinations which are scheduled to be commenced in the month of Oct/Nov 2018. Below we have Given the links which will be functioning as soon as. So scroll down and check whether this Examination Notification is released.
Download Detailed AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification Oct/Nov 2018
AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2018
The State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Andhra Pradesh has Issued of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to a shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand the issue of hall ticket. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance.
Don’t Forget To Share This Diploma Exam fee Notifications 2018 Among All Your Friends & Colleagues Make Them Check Their Diploma fee Notifications 2018. Also, Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
- 1 AP SBTET Notification Oct/Nov 2018 (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular & Supply Exam Fee, Dates & Hall Tickets – Info